Senseless Resistances: Feeling the Friction in Fiction (CFP)
- Bodies and Technologies in Resistance: The Wisconsin Union Protests, from the Ground
- IR14: Resistance + Appropriation
- Berkman Center Jobs: Project Manager, Lead Platform Manager, Senior Systems Architect, and Junior Web Developer
- CFP: Social computing-Social Cognititon-Social networks & multiagent systems @ AISB/IACAP
- CFP: Internet Research 14.0: Resistance and Appropriation
Check out and contribute to ebr's Senseless Resistances gathering: twelve essays that question the model of cultural resistance and suggest alternatives for the engagement of literary studies with networked, ecological, economic, and communicative systems. I assembled, edited, and wrote the introduction to this gathering, which appears in ebr's Fictions Present thread, and invite HASTAC members to respond to any or all of these essays. Contributions that discuss works of digital fiction are particularly welcome. Your submissions - ripostes, reviews, or essays - will be evaluated according to ebr's new P2P review process.
Read the essays here: http://www.electronicbookreview.com/thread/fictionspresent/gathered
Please contact me at eric.rasmussen [at ] lle.uib.no for further details.