On Academic Uses of Social Media and Blogging as Public Engagement
- Should Class Blogs Be Private or Public?
- Internet Blackout: SOPA, Reddit, and Networked (Political) Publics
- Liveblogging the 2008 NC Science Blogging Conference - Student Blogging from K - PhD panel
- Liveblogging the 2008 NC Science Blogging conference - Adventures in Science Blogging w/Jennifer Ouelette
- Liveblogging the NC Science Blogging Conference - Science Blogging Ethics panel
Following with the sharing of my notes on academic or scholarly social media (see my previous post on why academic social media is political here), on this post I'll be inserting scans from my notes on public engagement. I have started with part I but others will follow soon, I hope.
You can also see the image of Part I on the original tweeted picture.
Sorry the handwriting is more awful than usual; I wrote it on the London underground!
As usual, comments are welcome! Thanks for reading...