Digital Media and Learning Competition Webinar: Badges Systems Models and Design
- Badges for Lifelong Learning Competition: Announcement of Competition Winners
- Teacher Mastery and Feedback Badge Competition: STAGE TWO Opens | Badge Design and Tech | December 12, 2011
- Digital Media and Learning Competition Webinar: Badge Systems Models and Design | Wednesday, November 30, 2011
- Badges for Lifelong Learning Competition: Finals | Stage Three Teams Finalize + Pitch Proposals to Judges
- Stage One Applications are Due Today: Badges for Lifelong Learning Competition
The HASTAC/MacArthur Foundation’s Badges for Lifelong Learning Competition, launched in collaboration with the Mozilla Foundation, focuses on badges as a means to inspire learning, confirm accomplishment, or validate the acquisition of knowledge or skills.
During this live webinar, the fifth in our series, we will discuss and answer questions about designing badges and badge systems.
To learn more about the Badges Competition and the Research Competition, visit http://dmlcompetition.net.
Questions can be submitted in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and including “webinar question” in the subject line.