Win up to $100,000 to plan and design learning labs in museums and libraries!
- Creating 30 New Learning Labs at Libraries and Museums Across the Country
- Countdown to the DML Competition Winners' Showcase: Day 32 Digital media in afterschool programs, museums and libraries
- Hagley Museum and Library
- Why Museums and Libraries Won't Go Away in the Digital Age
- Hagley Museum and Library seeks an Assistant Curator of Digital Collections
Call for Applications: Learning Labs in Museums and Libraries
A new funding initiative of the Institute for Museum and Library Services and the MacArthur Foundation is accepting applications for up to $100,000 to plan and design learning labs in museums and libraries across the country. Using the YOUmedia teen space at Chicago’s main public library as a model, the initiative will support up to 30 labs that will serve as prototypes for the use of digital media for learning. The deadline for submitting applications is August 15, 2011. Read more about the initiative »