Assistant Professor of Art- Digital Media and Animation, Tarleton State University
- Louis C.K. and the $5 Download
- Furst Forum Lecture - Dr. Richard Cante's "Post-Cinematic Theatricality, Post-Theatrical Cinema, and Other Enactments of Circuitry Between Contemporary (Global) Media"
- Download: A History of the Internet on Discovery Channel
- Duke Documentary Fieldwork - End of Semester Presentations
- CFP: Comics as Scholarship
Duties include teaching animation, digital media design, and foundation courses in studio art or related subjects. Actively recruit students. Participate in the development and coordination of a new digital media curriculum. Qualifications: MFA, PhD, or similar terminal degree, and successful teaching experience at the university level and outstanding production portfolio. ABD will be considered, but the terminal degree must be in hand at the time of appointment. Start date: August 2013. Application deadline: February 1, 2013 or until filled. Please submit (1) letter of application, (2) CV, (3) transcripts (unofficial are acceptable at this point), (4) three letters of reference, (5) samples of professional work on DVD or URL, (6) samples of student work, (7) teaching philosophy (8) SASE to return samples, and (9) the online Tarleton Application for Employment Form at https://jobs.tarleton.edu . Send to: Dr. Teresa Davidian, Head, Department of Fine Arts, Tarleton State University, Box T-0320, Stephenville, TX 76402